Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Construction Equipment Technician for our Power Construction Division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$500 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$250 after 30-days of employment, $250 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Construction Equipment Technician Job purpose: Servicing BPS construction rental fleet and customer units, including troubleshooting, repairing, performing preventative maintenance, and set-up.
Construction Equipment Technician Essential Job Functions:
- Performing preventative maintenance & repairs on rental construction equipment as well as customer owned units.
- Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making adjustments
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals
- Responsible for the care, cleanliness and upkeep of work area
- Processing required paperwork in a timely and complete manner
- Maintaining a library or data base of service-related literature and information
- Providing recommendations and developing strategies on how to improve quality and quantity of services provided to our customers
- Furthering your education to stay abreast of technological changes and developing knowledge base
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Construction Equipment Technicians, including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons Why You Want to Work for Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Construction Equipment Technician Requirements:
- Must own hand tools; specialty tools will be provided by the Company (tool allowance also provided)
- DOT Medical Card
- Technical degree or certifications desirable
- Generator experience preferred
- Military, EGSA, or factory certification highly desirable
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Able to comprehend and troubleshoot from wiring schematics
- Knowledge of A/C D/C circuits and electrical principles
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English
- Excellent customer service skills