Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage properties. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack. We amplify the user experience and influence the bottom line for property managers, builders, developers, and owners of real estate. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As a Quality Assurance Associate, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. Quality Assurance Associates are tasked with reviewing products before being released to spot errors and ensure all products are up to Engrain’s high-quality standards. Quality Assurance Associates are responsible for documenting all QA reports and identifying processes to increase efficiency and communicating all errors to appropriate parties and correcting any within scope.
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Highly proficient with technology and system applications
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail
What you'll do...
- Support the Unit Map team with quality assurance and accuracy
- Demonstrate overall flexibility, adaptability, balance, and well-rounded knowledge based on facets of the assigned role
- Create, update, and communicate required documentation
- A communication-driven role that will interact with the map team
- Maintain compliant and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
What you offer us...
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- A high degree of comfort and demonstrated proficiency with technology
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written skills
- High learning agility and ability to operate in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to easily adjust to change
- Team player with a high degree of professionalism
- This position requires 5 days of in-office work per week
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum rate of pay of $21.00 per hour. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.