Job Title: Associate, Account Management- Zero Waste Box
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trenton, NJ
Reports to: Director of Account Management, Zero Waste Box
TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 21 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in waste management. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of hard-to-recycle waste streams. By working with manufacturers, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and recycle just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, that would otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators.
TerraCycle’s global reuse platform Loop partners with brands and retailers to move from a disposable to durable supply chain and enables consumers to purchase a wide range of everyday products in reusable packaging. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies such as P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola and Mondelez, and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Loop is currently available in the U.S, France, Canada, Japan and the UK.
TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards and recognition and has been highlighted in some of the world's most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com, New York Times, Forbes, Time and thousands of others.
We are seeking an Associate, Account Management for Zero Waste Box. This position requires high energy, positive entrepreneurs and fun team players who can collaborate cross-functionally. This role entails developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote Zero Waste Boxes (ZWB) in the North American market, with an emphasis on digital marketing - to ensure revenue targets and other KPIs are met.
- Support the development of strategic marketing, communications, and sustainability recommendations for a portfolio of clients
- Draft client-ready materials including program reports, renewal presentations, and proposals
- Support the launch of new recycling programs, account planning and renewal for a portfolio of accounts
- Coordinate with internal teams including Marketing, Design, Business Development, and Operations to ensure the timely execution of marketing, social media, website, PR, and operational deliverables
- Manage and monitor program collections and invoicing
- Maintain and update internal and external reports and trackers
- Additional projects and responsibilities as needed to support the business
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, sustainability, or related field
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Previous client management, brand marketing or agency experience a strong plus
- Strong strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Agile mindset, flexible and easily adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities in a dynamic, rapidly evolving work environment
- Comfortable working as a member of a team as well as pursuing projects independently
- Thrives in high-pressure situations while working through complex projects
- Salaried position with annual incentive
- Generous paid time off
- Company subsidized medical and insurance plan
- Company matched 401(k) contributions
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
Note: International candidates must be eligible to work in their country of employment. At this time TerraCycle does not provide for visa sponsorships.
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.