At Clarity, our mission is to deliver quality services by embracing Technology, Innovation and Sincerity and adopting a Simply Smarter approach for service delivery. With minimal supervision and substantial latitude for independent judgement and discretion, the Employee Benefits Account Coordinator position in Benefit Administration is responsible for responding to all member inquiries with the highest level of professionalism and integrity. Account Coordinators are the first point of contact with Clarity’s clients’ members. They have a responsibility to make a positive first impression while building a trusting relationship. Account Coordinators are responsible for owning the issues they receive and following through to a satisfying resolution
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically resides at the Mesa, Arizona office and reports to the Manager, Account Services who leads the department. The nature of the work entails that candidates significantly collaborate and work closely with other team members and includes cross-functional departments as well as clients. At times, candidates may also receive direction from more senior management staff.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Candidates may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the candidate’s performance objectives as outlined by the candidate’s immediate supervisor.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and respect for the client’s data privacy, HIPAA and data security.
• Arrive on time as this is a call center position with set hours.
• Appropriately greet and assist every client with a pleasant attitude in a timely manner over the phone and through emails.
• Meet each caller with the highest level of professionalism, confidence and empathy.
• Answer all calls and emails within service level guidelines.
• Organize workflow daily to manage your time effectively.
• Educate the participant about the terminology, features and benefits of the products.
• Always present a professional image.
• Identify, investigate and escalate areas of client dissatisfaction to management, to provide excellent service.
• Follow systems, workflows and procedures as outlined in training and by management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Exceptional phone and customer service skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Must be computer literate with Outlook and web-based systems
• Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms
• Excellent interpersonal skills as this is a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
• Detail oriented with problem solving skills
• Ability to anticipate, empathize and address the needs of the client
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high call volume call center environment
• Prior experience in organization and time management skills to multi-task efficiently
• A plus: Experience with Benefit Administration
• A plus: Experience with bswift, Employee Navigator (or another comparable benefit administration system) and/or Salesforce; otherwise, training is provided
• Availability to work 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time preferred
*No Sponsorship Available
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Minimal travel to attend training or company meetings may be required.