At CSDA Design Group, we’re a dynamic team of talented individuals brought together by a mutual passion to create excellent architecture for education facilities both here and abroad. Our main focus is K-12 and Higher Education, but we are a multidisciplinary firm that includes Acoustical Engineering. We are seeking an experienced Designer II to join our San Francisco or Los Angeles Architecture Team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this full-time role, you’ll be a part of a skilled team on our exciting California education projects, including:
• Working closely with the PA to monitor project schedule and budget;
• Coordinating work activities and scheduling of consultants and support staff;
• Coordinating records, including file management & maintaining logs;
• Conducting site assessments & documenting existing conditions;
• Development of construction documents;
• Preparing & completing markups;
• Assisting Principals in preparing presentations to clients.
You should have the following qualifications and skills:
· A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program.
· 3-5 years of professional architectural experience, preferably working on mid- to large-scale projects. California school projects and DSA experience a plus.
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, & Adobe Creative Suite.
· Strong communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.