Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.
We are actively seeking a Transportation/Traffic Project Manager to join our dedicated team of professionals in King of Prussia, PA. As a Transportation/Traffic Project Manager key responsibilities include:
· Managing transportation projects including scheduling and budgeting
· Performing traffic project designs (intersections, signalization, drainage, and pavement for traffic engineering projects)
· Assist with traffic and transportation corridor or regional studies
· Perform roadway designs
· Assist with bridge designs
· Performing QA/QC and sealing plans and reports
· Assist with preparing and administering construction contracts
· Actively participates in business development activities and participates in project presentations and representation
· Ensuring quality project delivery and client satisfaction
· Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
· Develop and maintain excellent client satisfaction(or ability to secure through reciprocity within 6 months)
· Five (5) to Eight (8) years' of technical competency and project experience to include projects such as:
· Traffic impact studies
· Corridor planning studies
· Traffic signalization
· Corridor traffic signal optimization
· Municipal traffic studies and analysis
· Intersection improvements
· Highway occupancy permits
· Highway drainage design
· Roadway design
· Bridge design
· Right-of-way plans
· Maintenance and protection of traffic and detour plans
· ADA design
· Minimum 1-4 years' of project management experience is preferred.
· Ability to provide timely project deliverables
· Develop and maintain excellent client satisfaction
· Requires travel to job sites, meetings and other offices as necessary (Valid driver’s license is required)
· Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
· PENNDOT project experience
· Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD Civil 3D Microstation, and/or Open Roads
· Synchro / SimTraffic experience
· Highway Capacity Software experience
· Travel Demand Modeling experience
Life at HRG
Are you a creative problem solver who wants to make a difference in people’s everyday lives? Find out why it’s #Good2bHRG :
- Work with Purpose & Impact: Our people design roads, bridges, water and sewer systems. They reduce pollution and protect environmental resources. They prepare sites for new homes, businesses, schools, and gathering spaces. They develop strategic plans and connect leaders to the funding they need to turn vision into reality. Join us, and use your talent to enhance safety, promote health and well-being, connect people and places, and build strong economies in the community around you.
- 100% Employee Ownership: Every member of the team shares in the firm’s financial success through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), but ownership means so much more to us at HRG. It’s about communicating transparently, being accessible, and empowering everyone to contribute their ideas.
- Bright Opportunities for Growth: HRG has experienced steady annual growth over the past decade, adding new services and new territories across the tri-state area. We have a detailed path to continue that growth in the decade to come, and our people are the foundation of that plan. We provide ample training, mentorship, and peer networking opportunities, so you can continue to evolve your skills and take on new challenges.
- Freedom and Flexibility to Define Where and When You Work: You have many goals: professional and personal. At HRG, you’ll be able to pursue them all. Our team has incredible flexibility to adjust their schedule around their life, start the weekend early with Half-Day Fridays, and do their work at home, in the office or any combination they choose.
- Comprehensive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance for you and your dependents, general paid leave, and more.
- Fun, Supportive Environment: HRG has a One Company mindset focused on collaboration and shared success, not competition. Our founders set out to create an enjoyable workplace, and their vision continues today with regular potlucks, picnic lunches, team building retreats, and friendly games.
- National-Recognition: HRG was the ENR 2021 MidAtlantic Design Firm of the Year, and we have received numerous awards at both the regional and national level. See more on our website
- Best Place to Work: HRG was recognized as one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in PA.
Learn more about us at www.hrg-inc.com/careers and visit us on LinkedIn to see our culture, our projects, and even more reasons why it’s #Good2bHRG