Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatric Medical Assistant.
The Psychiatric Medical Assistant will:
- Provide support to the Psychiatrist during client visits
- Record and maintain clients’ vitals, prescription information, and medical history
- Transcribe orders and document psychiatrist interpretation of results
- Assist with scheduling appointments and other basic customer service duties
- Act as a point of contact for the Psychiatrist, including communication with clients and coordination of services with other office staff
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A CMA or CNA certification, LPN or RN license, or at least 3 years of experience working with psychiatric patients is preferred
- Knowledge of psychiatric terminology and medication is preferred
- Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families in a medical setting is preferred
This is a full-time position based in Spencer, IA. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.