Ethan Conrad Properties is experiencing growth and is currently looking to hire a Facilities Technician. Reliability and accountability is key and we are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a career within our Facilities division.
• Basic cleaning, dusting, mopping and exterior cleaning of properties with light maintenance responsibilities
• Work with a crew of 8 -12 employees.
• Work to optimize safety, service, quality, and production.
• Create and maintain an environment that values safety, health and cleanliness.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Good communication, problem solving, organizational skills, ability to do daily paperwork and able to work in fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated individual with strong customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Smart Phones (Take photos on phone and email/text pic).
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Basic general building maintenance experience
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver's License
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, pregnancy, ethnicity, or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirement of federal, state, and local law.
About Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc.:
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. (ECP) is one of the largest and fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Property Management and Development companies in Sacramento, CA. Currently having over 6,000,000 square feet of property consisting of 150 Office, Retail and Industrial buildings, ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 25% in the past 5 years and anticipates continued growth of 25 - 30% annually over the next 3+ years. Earning the title of the "Fastest growing commercial real estate landlord in the Greater Sacramento Area" per the Sacramento Business Journal, ECP is a World Class Company – in process!