Responsibilities include unpacking, stocking, pulling, receiving and issuing materials properly. He or she must route material throughout the stockroom and production areas. Assembles kits from pick lists. Ensures that kit pulls are labeled accurately and are readable. Perform cycle counts of stocked material as required. He or she must maintain the stock room to present a clean, organized appearance. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Enter and maintain lot control in ERP system.
- Identify material aging as necessary for Space level inventory.
- Pull materials for production kits while maintaining and documenting lot control.
- Receive materials.
- Enter material transactions in ERP system.
- Labels stock for identification purposes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists production personnel with material requests.
- Perform cycle counts as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
High School Diploma or GED.
At least 5 years Stockroom or Warehouse experience preferred.
ERP system and lot control experience desired.
Knowledge of computer system(s) and electronic components are beneficial. Knowledge of computerized inventory system is preferred. Must possesses excellent organizational and time-management skills, and be detail-oriented. Ability to effectively multi-task. Displays good communication and interpersonal skills.
Organizational Skills Ethical Conduct
Problem Solving/Analysis Initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and may require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing throughout the day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 35 pounds.