As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
We are looking for a full-time IT Manager who will report directly to the Senior VP of Finance. This role will be a hybrid role at one of our office locations in Mclean, Virginia, or Austin, Texas. The IT Manager is responsible for implementing the strategy and day-to-day operations within IT.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Set up, administration, and maintenance of computer systems
- Manage, maintain, and support daily operations
- Provide guidance, coaching, and effective assessment for various IT initiatives
- Manage IT security training system and communications
- Demonstrate the onboarding training
- Serve as Purchasing Agent for the company (e.g., hardware, software, and peripherals)
- Assist with the preparation and monitoring of corresponding IT budgets
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior VP of finance
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven IT management experiences
- Experience in the tech sector and/or high-growth startup environments
- Expert knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, database and data storage systems, and telecommunication system
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to pay attention to the details of the project or task
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.