As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
As a Mobile Security Analyst, you will work with the team to reverse engineer mobile apps, verify static and dynamic analysis findings, and develop exploit proofs-of-concept to verify findings on vendor devices. You will also help improve the core security engines that our products use and assist in improving existing tooling and automation infrastructure. You will be able to help drive key decisions in how our automated engines operate and how to fine-tune our analysis engines as the security landscape evolves.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
· Conduct security assessment of mobile devices.
· Analyze Android bytecode to verify discovered vulnerabilities.
· Develop proof-of-concept exploits on target devices.
· Create technical reports on identified vulnerabilities for customers.
· Document new flaw patterns and help codify new detection rules for our automated static and dynamic analysis solutions.
· Help develop automation or tooling to aid with automatic discovery and verification of vulnerabilities.
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
· Familiarity with Android apps, reverse engineering tools, and techniques
· Familiarity with Android bytecode and low-level internals
· Experience conducting application security assessments, security research, or reverse engineering in general
· Strong fundamental understanding of mobile security
· Strong software development skills in Java
· Workable knowledge of command-line interfaces and scripting tools
· Strong work ethics and attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience with ARM assembly is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.