Are you are looking for an organization focused pioneering new science, collaborate with great people, and help those in need, then Ribometrix may be the place for you. Ribometrix seeks a highly motivated, hands-on individual contributor for the visible and key role of Associate Director – Program/Project Management to help plan, track, coordinate, analyze and drive Ribometrix programs and projects.
A Day in the Life:
· Develops and executes sound, data-based project plans incorporating all activities required, including critical path analysis and resource loading where applicable.
· Oversees and coordinates project teams from conception through IND.
· Tracks projects to ensure completion on time and on budget.
· Identifies program risks and leads teams in development of risk mitigation strategies; works with others to resolve issues and remove barriers.
· Leads teams to anticipate and resolve project issues/delays, understand root causes of delays when they occur and implement corrective actions to prevent repeat occurrences.
· Facilitates project teams to identify and execute efficient drug discovery plans containing activities which will successfully meet the desired product profile and support regulatory requirements and timelines.
· Effectively governs external collaborations and fosters positive relationships with partners.
· Develops and maintains documentation and prepares agendas, decision/action logs, presentations, and status reports.
· Applies best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
· Assists with management of project budgets and forecasts.
· Participates in regulatory agency meetings and submissions as requested.
· Performs other duties, as necessary.
Must Haves: (Minimum Qualifications)
· Must have a required minimum of 10 years’ experience managing biotech or pharmaceutical R&D projects and programs.
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or a related field, Ph.D. degree preferred.
· Proven history of successful management of R&D programs is required.
· Must be a hands-on and goal-oriented problem solver
· Solid organizational skills including great attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to create a work breakdown structure, create a detailed project plan utilizing MS Project or other software, understand task linkages, and understand how to identify the critical path
· Must possess strong verbal communication skills and people skills
· Must be exceptional at presenting to executive leadership team highlighting strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills· Ability to influence others at all levels of the organization is essential
· PDMA or PMP certification, a plus.
About the Company:
Ribometrix is committed to delivering on the promise of addressing human disease through novel scientific insight into the structure of RNA. Unlike traditional drug discovery methodologies that target the product of RNA (proteins), we believe small molecule therapeutics can be designed to interact with RNA to deliver a meaningful therapeutic benefit to patients living with disease.
We are a team of individuals driven by our Core Values: Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Empowerment, Resilience and Fun!
Ribometrix offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan, Vacation and more!
Ribometrix is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.