Thank you for considering Vynca
ANALYST, PARTNER SOLUTIONS (Remote)
Works independently, primarily via video conference, this individual will join our expanding Partner Growth & Strategy team and be responsible for contributing to new and ongoing strategic initiatives centered around our current partners. Daily responsibilities will include data analysis, messaging, and visualization as well as partner communication including email, phone, and calendar. Short and long-term projects will center around partner utilization/training, reporting enhancements, and specific partner collateral requests. Through your efforts, you will help partners realize cost savings, improve clinical outcomes, and increase patient and family satisfaction through Vynca’s Advance Care Planning technology and Palliative Care services.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We are a fast-paced, fun entrepreneurial environment incredibly passionate about transforming end-of-life care, and our entire team has a strong commitment to caring for each other and those we serve. Vynca, is a mission-driven organization, with a team working together to improve the lives of individuals living with serious illness and their families. Our core values include: * Taking Action, Delivering Results, * Being Persistent and Resolute, * Embracing Diversity of People and Ideas, * Delivering Amazing Partner Experiences, * Doing Something Good, Today * Accountability - we say "If It Is To Be, It's Up to Me".
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a deep understanding of Vynca solutions and understand how they fit into the healthcare landscape, the advance care planning industry, and our prospects’/partners’ needs
- Maintain a working knowledge of marketing, sales, and account management functions and an understanding of how each function works together to meet the needs of prospects/partners
- Work within Partner Solutions team to ensure KPIs are being met over time
- Work hand in hand with the Implementation Team and Manager, ensuring completion of critical account setup activities
- Coordinate across multiple departments on a variety of projects
- Support ownership of the client experience with Vynca
- Support monthly customer data review meetings
- Engage on customer support and development requests as requested
- Collect feedback from clients on current utilization and additionally requested features or services
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Maintain a working knowledge of technology and service offerings able to demo technology platform features as needed
- Assist with a variety of new and ongoing strategic initiatives, engaging in research, data collection and presentation development
- Support assigned supervisor to complete other tasks as assigned, ongoing
- Works at all times within the policies and guidelines of the Company
- Plays an active part in the development and maintenance of good relationships with all who have business with the Company
- Respects at all times the confidentiality of information covering patients and staff, and is HIPAA compliant
- Demonstrates integrity and discretion while handling confidential information
- Possesses impeccable attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to learn quickly
- Must be a good listener
- Possesses a strong work ethic and the determination and demonstrated ability to take ownership across wide-ranging responsibilities
- Promotes at all times the Company philosophy of compassionate communication towards all patients, family, caregivers, visitors, and coworkers.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience with creating presentations within PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and driven, with a passion for teamwork
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a remote capacity
- 1-2 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel data analysis tools
- Understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM software functions
Position Location, Reporting, and Travel Requirements
- This position is virtual/remote.
- Occasional travel may be required to perform job duties, attend training, professional conferences or company events.
- Evidence of compliance with CDC recommendations for COVID-19 and other vaccinations is preferred to support the ability to perform job duties.
- Reports to Director, Partner Solutions
- Employed by Vynca
Hours and Benefits Eligibility
- 40 hours per week
- Individuals working full-time (generally considered 32 or more hours per week) are eligible to participate in our benefits program which includes:
- Health Insurance through Anthem Blue Cross (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum plans)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement through Vanguard (beginning early 2022) with a match % as well, the details of which are still being finalized for 2022
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- Work location is flexible if approved by the company.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- These companies are all Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law.