The Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Electronic Banking and Customer Care Center departments. Coach, develop and mentor the Customer Care Center and Electronic Banking staff members and work closely with other Bank departments to foster and maintain exceptional working relationships. Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient service to customers. Utilize knowledge of the Bank’s products, services and delivery platforms to address and resolve customer inquiries, as well as cross-sell the Bank’s products and services. Prepare and manage the team schedules to ensure adequate staffing and coverage.
- Manages the daily operations of the Customer Care and Electronic Banking Departments. Provide leadership to staff members to ensure customers are provided accurate, professional, courteous, and efficient service
- Provide problem resolution to internal and external customers while handling more difficult issues escalated from team members.
- Proactively maintain a thorough working knowledge of the bank’s products & services, and delivery platforms to effectively address customer inquiries, as well as seek opportunities to cross sell products and services to drive additional satisfaction and Bank sales.
- Oversee the administration of the Bank’s electronic banking activities, including the ATM/Debit card process, card applications, production activation and deactivation, remote deposit items and card inventory.
- Oversees the efficient operation of the Bank’s ATM’s and manages the contracts with outside vendors for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Train and create a sales referral culture, directing and coordinating referrals to the applicable departments as appropriate.
- Oversees the administration of Customer Surveys and follows up on escalated feedback as necessary
- Supports the introduction and maintenance of new bank products and services.
- Manages the Bank’s Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Reg E) to ensure customer disputes are handled appropriately and within the requirement time lines.
- Oversees the Banks fraud prevention program.
- Proactively monitors, tracks, and follows up on pending items, system updates, and internal communications to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintains knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, Federal and State banking regulations and adheres to all Bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure departments are cross trained in various duties, including a variety of Deposit Operations tasks
- Oversees the bizconnect operational and security requirements.
- Prepares schedules and maintains appropriate staffing levels to ensure call standards are met.
- Generates and maintains various reports detailing departments activity and performance
- Perform other duties as requested
- Coaching: Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
- Customer Focus: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Quality and Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self and others, self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Teamwork and positive approach: Co-operates within the group and across groups. Supports group decisions and puts group goals ahead of own goals
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness: Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
Core Behavioral Values: Community, Engagement, Quality, Responsibility, Integrity. These values are based upon our culture and our commitment to the community and are critical to support the mission of the organization.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Finance or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years in banking; including coaching, mentoring and supervisory
- Excellent customer service, communication, management, and organizational skills are required
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with various software programs.
First Seacoast Bank is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with our employees and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please call us locally at 603-742-4680 or toll-free at 1-800-462-2265. This email and phone number will assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.