Core Behavioral Values: Community, Engagement, Quality, Responsibility, Integrity. These values are based upon our culture and our commitment to the community and are critical to support the mission of the organization.
The eBanking Specialist is responsible for providing professional, knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers for all eBanking functions. This position consistently utilizes their knowledge of the Bank’s systems and technology platforms to address and resolve customer inquiries, Debit/ATM card issues, and all other online, and electronic Banking functions. The eBanking Specialist works closely with team members and other Bank departments to create a positive team-building atmosphere, and cross sell Bank products and services.
- Provides customer support for all eBanking functions including; access requests, password resets, e-statement requests, bill payment issues, remote deposit set-up and questions, end-user browser/software issues, and provide general inquiry assistance and end-user education
- Provides customer support for the Business Internet Banking product including application reviews with the bank’s Business Development Officers, set-up of new business customers for various services, and reviewing remote deposit items to ensure proper collection
- Administer ATM/Debit card processes and activities; including card applications, production, activation and deactivation, as well as card inventory. Maintain accurate and complete documentation as necessary; respond to customer and branch inquiries concerning card operations or transactions; research and resolve problems as appropriate; handle or escalate card related network problems and card security issues
- Maintain ATM/Debit card inventory; ensure the effective and efficient operation of all Bank ATM’s; coordinate with outside vendors for maintenance and repairs as needed
- Manages ATM/Debit card settlement and error resolution processes
- Co-ordinates the bank’s fraud prevention program. Works directly with Vendor fraud analyst for prevention and issue resolution.
- Manages the Bank’s Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Reg E) to ensure customer disputes are handled appropriately and within the requirement time lines.
- Create and maintain procedures associated with customer support of eBanking and ATM/Debit card programs; ensure training for staff on procedures and as necessary
- Assists Bank staff with addressing eBanking and ATM/Debit card questions or problems
- Provide support as necessary as system Administrator for online system administration and reporting portals
- Proactively communicate with Bank vendors to maintain up to date and operational systems
- Works with the Bank’s Compliance Officer to ensure all eBanking and ATM/Debit Card products meet compliance requirements
- Assists in the proposal and implementation of new eBanking and ATM/Debit card programs as required
- Assists with call center overflow calls as part of the overflow hunt group
- Reviews product announcements, enhancements and upgrades and make recommendations.
- Provides monthly usage and penetration reports to management
- Maintains knowledge of and ensures compliance with Federal and State banking regulations and adheres to all Bank policies and procedures
- Works with a bank commercial officer or business development officer to complete all required new account paperwork
- Conducts the bizconnect customer annual audit or customer self-assessment review
- Confirms the customer systems comply with bizconnect operational and security requirements
- If applicable, works with the bank’s ACH department to setup customer systems as required.
- In addition to telephone and email customer support, support of the bank’s bizconnect product may require customer on-site visits. These visits may include but are not limited to hardware installations, product testing and customer training
- Performs additional duties as requested
First Seacoast Bank is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with our employees and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please call us locally at 603-742-4680 or toll-free at 1-800-462-2265. This email and phone number will assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
- Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others, self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Co-operate within the group and across groups. Supports group decisions and puts group goals ahead of own goals
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent with preferably three to five years of prior experience in branch banking.
- At least 1-year previous experience in a technology focused role
- The ability to cross sell the bank’s products and services while assisting the customer.
- Specific skills related to questioning and listening to maintain an effective line of communication on the telephone. Ability to use proper etiquette and apply methods of creating a positive rapport with callers or customers over the phone that provides positive results.
- General office/bank environment
- Ability to type, read, write and possess computer and telephone skills
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively