Buckeye Power Sales, Growth-Oriented Company, is seeking a Service Advisor for our Lawn & AG Equipment Division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$500 after 30-days of employment, $500 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Service Advisors are responsible for:
- Assisting customers dropping off equipment for service
- Checking equipment in/out
- Entering customer work orders into computer system
- Calling customers with quotes for repairs
- Updating work orders as needed
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Service Advisors:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential with some Saturdays required during peak season
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid Time Off
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEFBwzRa3mLGAyDLAoMeZtA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BuckeyePowerSls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Service Advisors Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of Lawn and Garden Equipment
- Computer skills (MS Office Products); data entry
- Customer service experience
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Prior warranty experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English