Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. As network automation becomes a part of the digital transformation strategy of every enterprise, Itential is committed to the NAaaS (network automation as a service) model to shorten time to value and make every company's network a strategic asset.
Check out just a few of our Awards!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Technical Support Lead role is responsible for supporting the intake, tracking, and resolution of Information Technology issues for our entire company. The majority of our 200+ employees are software and network engineers with extensive IT skills. You will act as the team leader serving as the primary point of contact for employee issues and have responsibility for Itential's hardware and end-user software systems. Your excellent communication skills will be as equally important as your broad technical experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Personally perform and lead the team to fulfill the following IT support responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues reported by employees
- Order, document, and distribute new hardware and peripherals for new employees (MacBook Pro)
- Maintain shared office technical resources (projectors, printers, scanners, etc)
- Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure issues are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and the communication to the employee is complete
- Create a positive employee experience, and build strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding
- Document resolutions, processes and procedures, and update knowledge-base articles
- Develop new processes and/or solutions to improve the services we provide
- New employee account setup across all software systems (utilizing Okta)
- Track costs and identify OPEX opportunities across SaaS platforms, and physical and virtual systems
- Monitor applications, platforms, and systems or solutions to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Work with Infrastructure Administrator to develop and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work with VMware and cloud solutions to provision and support business applications and lab environments
- Support building LAN / WAN networks and VPN connections
Security and Compliance:
- Implement and perform a variety of different security and compliance checks and processes
- Participate in security and compliance meetings
- At least 5-7 years of experience as in an Information Technology Support role, 5 years in a leadership role.
- Understanding of desktop and server OS troubleshooting and administration across MacOS, Microsoft, VMware, and related systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux/*nix systems administration
- AbilitY to prioritize competing requests, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Experience explaining technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and fosters understanding
We don't particularly care about certifications; we're more interested in your successes within IT.
Location: This position is based in Atlanta, GA. The employee will be expected to come into the office at least 2-3 times a week. Relocation or sponsorship not available for this role.
Benefits and Perks:
- A 401(k) plan with Fidelity and partial Company match (with just a 3-month waiting period)
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- PTO and Sick Time
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries in Atlanta office
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage through Anthem/BCBS
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- A sneak peek into Itential Culture (Scroll away. You'll love it!)
- And here's one employee sharing her journey with us: Itential Life
- Find out more at Itential, Inc.
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiters accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.