Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and we are growing fast!
Check out just a few of our Awards!
A successful Account Executive at Itential will cultivate and close new relationships while increasing Itential's footprint. Additionally, you will also be quarterbacking deals from start to finish within our Enterprise team. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, a relentless hunter, and have a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel, or market segment, your goal is to develop relationships with the organization's end-users and generate meaningful sales. They directly line our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied clients in the telecommunication/Networking/Wireless vertical market.
This position will report to the VP of Enterprise Sales who expects you to be an integral part of meeting and exceeding established software sales goals. We're looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us tackle new challenges and deliver actual results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team provides a collaborative, collegial environment that openly celebrates differences and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define and execute sales plans for an assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system (i.e., Salesforce, SalesLoft).
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support while utilizing your sales engineer.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities, including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Create, develop, and maintain executive account relationships across the customer organization that lead to optimal business relationships, leading to both working and planning, alignment, and execution
- Regular customer/market/product/competitive analysis that leads to account objectives and strategies. Regularly communicate with executives and internal/external stakeholders to align resources and achieve mutual goals.
- Negotiate and present account programs/contracts, gaining internal alignment and approvals with cross-functional partners (finance, legal, operations, etc.)
- Lead & execute joint business planning, QBRs and product launch, and seasonal planning activities to meet sales objectives within agreed-upon budgets and KPIs
- Manage account scorecard, allocate budget, identify opportunities for optimization and growth
- Ability to identify, strategize and drive to closure net-new business opportunities
- Gains access and manage relationships with senior executives.
- Orchestrates telco sales campaigns across a complex, matrixed sales organization
- May be assigned specific national account(s) that traditionally have the highest complexity and strategic importance.
LOCATION: Dallas area. Remote.
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise Software/Saas selling
- Knowledge and clear understanding of the North American wireless carrier, device manufacturing, or other relevant telecommunications category
- Solid technical knowledge of latest networking standards and innovations, Network Automation, SDN, DevOps, Virtualization, Containerization, Orchestration and Cloud Platforms/Services
- Experience leading teams, business planning, and tactical execution, with an understanding of the various market models available to drive Carrier sales in multiple channels and network activation and equally important, an opinion of what GTM innovation could be
- Experience in go-to-market planning and execution across online and traditional retail channels
- Proven communication and presentation skills with strong business acumen
- Experience advocating for creation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies
- Desire to bring something new to the market
- (Per CDC Guidelines) Willingness to travel up to 50%, with the ability to work remotely
Benefits and Perks:
- A 401(k) plan with Fidelity and partial Company match (with just a 3-month waiting period)
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- PTO and Sick Time
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries in Atlanta office
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage through Anthem/BCBS
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- A sneak peek into Itential Culture (Scroll away. You'll love it!)
- And here's one employee sharing her journey with us: Itential Life
- Find out more at Itential, Inc.
This is a direct hire position. No recruiting firms, staffing agencies, or third parties accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.