GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
Golden Wolf, LLC, is seeking a marketing intern to assist in the development of marketing materials as well as social media and blog content.
- Assist in the creation of content for various marketing pieces
- Learn about search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and effectively implement them into all relevant content.
- Create social media graphics to promote and educate on our solutions and services
- Create infographics to help educate our audience on our solutions and services
- Assist the team in writing copy for short blog posts
- Work with team to research marketing strategies for upcoming trade shows
- Work with team on upcoming trade show logistics
- Aid in special projects assigned by management
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently in pursuit of a bachelor's degree with a graduation date between December 2022 to May 2024 or a master's degree with a graduation date between December 2022 to May 2023
- Preferred majors: communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or other related degrees
- Be available for 10-12 weeks over the summer, depending on academic calendar
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
As Federal Contractors, GoldenWolf is committed to complying with all COVID-19 safety protocols detailed in President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the related requirements issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
All GoldenWolf employees are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 unless a medical or religious exemption has been granted. New employees are required to be fully vaccinated or seek and receive an approved exemption to the vaccination requirement by January 18, 2022. All exemption requests are subject to a review board. In the event an exemption has been granted, the employee must comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols mandated by our customers and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including but not limited to frequent testing and attestation in compliance with the EO. Contract and site-specific vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over GoldenWolf's vaccination policy.
JOB TYPE: Temporary/10-12 week position (Estimated time June - August)
COMPENSATION: $15.00/hour payable bi-weekly
- Gain hands on experience in the marketing/communications field
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Flexible schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.