Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. We don’t rest once we’ve created the best—we exist to make life for pets and pet parents endlessly better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate Team Members.
What You’ll Do:
The Director of Supply Chain is responsible for collaborating with key company stakeholders to develop a supply chain strategy that delivers an unprecedented customer experience while increasing productivity.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA in supply chain management or combination of a BA and equivalent experience
- 10 years of supply chain management
- Broad knowledge of purchasing function concepts and of supplier commodity processes and practices
- Continuous improvement experience in a leadership role
- Experience in global supply chain management
- Maintains confidentiality of the information processed
- Ability to hold others accountable to standards and expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to provide a working atmosphere that is positive and productive
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.