IF IT’S NOT FUN, WE’RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT.
Talented people who enjoy pushing their own limits without taking themselves too seriously love working at La Macchia Group. We’re industry trailblazers, creative collaborators, and innovative perfectionists — but we’re also friends who have fun together. In the office and in the field, we’re driving financials forward one client at a time.
What You’ll Do
Support and assist project management teams in organizing ongoing and upcoming projects of all sizes. Work closely with the project manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and data collection for projects. Maintain project documents, monitor project plans, schedules, submittals, participating in project meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with both internal and external teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinates with Project Manager on project schedule.
- Attends project meetings and staff meetings.
- Creates and maintains project checklists.
- Creates projects in bidding software.
- Research project bidding areas and contacts local subcontractors/vendors to bid projects.
- Compiles bidders list.
- Coordinates project documents in bidding software.
- Tracks progress of bidding to ensure coverage in all scopes of work.
- Issues addendums and CBs to all bidders, awarded subcontractors and superintendents.
- Builds project in Procore.
- Issues and sends subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
- Tracks and logs return of each subcontract, purchase orders, and change order.
- Tracks and verifies all insurance certifications and coverage for each subcontractor per project.
- Compiles, logs, and sends submittals to project team and subcontractors.
- Requests and tracks closeout documents, including final reconciliation forms, warranties, and O&M data.
- Compiles warranty and O&M binders for the owner and for the company's records.
- Maintains checklists and field copies for Superintendents.
- Prints and distributes plan sets as needed, sends plan sets and samples to Superintendents.
- Files all project documents for Project Managers, archiving project.
- Assists with phones and front desk duties as needed.
What we look for
· Technical degree in related field or Associates Degree
· Two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software and project management software.
About La Macchia Group
La Macchia Group is a trusted design/build firm servicing banks and credit unions. As a nationally recognized powerhouse in the financial services industry, our nationwide clients have access to unparalleled market analysis and strategic planning services, informing what the next steps should be in their journey to growth. But it doesn’t stop there. Our award-winning branding services and unique designs coupled with one-of-a-kind technology integration and content solutions optimize any space, giving it the 360° touch our financial partners need.
Our capable, experienced team provides thorough due diligence, strategic site selection, compelling design, and rigorous project management for our clients. We create an experiential brand-centered facility tailored to our client’s specific needs and expectations. And we have fun while doing it.
Many have tried, but no other firm has been able to replicate our approach, our results, or our enduring industry partnerships.