AVMS is a growing company where we appreciate, and celebrate, the individual… who you are and how you can contribute to the overall success of the company.
If you know event production and want to partner with some of the best staging people in the business to deliver better experiences for our customers, then we want you to join our team! We are looking for both a Production Specialist and a Project Manager, depending on your experience and interest!
Successful events are created by the on-site management and client relationship built during the planning process; this is where you would come in. Utilizing Vectorworks or AutoCAD software you’ll take the meeting planner’s vision and mold it into the ideal concept. From there, you’ll work hand-in-hand with the AVMS team to coordinate all equipment and technical expertise necessary to convert the creative idea into reality. This would include labor tracking, venue familiarity and equipment knowledge.
• Advanced technical competence in one or more of the following fields: audio, video, lighting, projection, rigging, computer/internet functionality
• CAD software design skills preferred, Vectorworks or AutoCAD
• Leadership and mentor skills for technical staff
• Excellent organization skills and the desire to work for a professional company
• Must be able to manage multiple projects
• High degree of ownership and self-initiation skills as well as a positive professional demeanor
• Previous experience as a Production Specialist or Project Manager preferred
AVMS will provide more than just a place to work; it will give you the opportunity to have a voice in your own future!
Demand Better Experiences… even from your employer!
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.