- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $51,012.00 - $53,846.00 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and at least two Saturdays per month between 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. schedule. Number of Saturdays worked may increase based on business needs.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 11% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
- Work with the Branch Manager to ensure the branch’s objectives and goals are achieved.
- Guide staff in delivering service excellence. Foster a customer service excellence orientation in team; demonstrate Service Excellence standards and desire to help others succeed.
- Perform sales coaching for branch staff. Provide leadership guidance for staff when Branch Manager is unavailable.
- Generate, sell, and service consumer accounts to expand member base.
- Support Branch Manager to determine sales and business development needs.
- Work with Branch Manager to review and maintain all branch compliance items, including but not limited to: New Account Reviews, Branch Audits, and Account Transactions.
- Perform transactions for members including but not limited to the following: open accounts, originate loans, process branch staff transactions, resolve service issues, etc.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Credit Union products, services, systems, policies and procedures.
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
- Two (2) years of college or commensurate professional experience
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required. (This is a SAFE Act position and registration will be required, upon offer, if an applicant does not currently have a NMLS number.)
- Two (2) or more years experience in the financial services industry.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must possess a working knowledge of teller and balancing functions, loan documents and processes, and deposit products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Knowledgeable about core processing systems
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required