Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
What You’ll Do:
The VP of Marketing will be a hands-on and involved leader responsible for the entirety of the marketing team, marketing vision, marketing strategies across our D2C channels and brand
What You’ll Bring:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Statistics, or Communications Or equivalent
- 12+ years of experience in an acquisition, performance, or growth marketing role for a direct-to-consumer subscription business, managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Hands-on expertise with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and similar digital acquisition platforms.Deep understanding of customer acquisition strategies and related CAC/LTV analysis
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights and test new ideas to improve performance that drives growth
- Comfortable working collaboratively across multiple departments
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to see the big picture
- Detail-oriented, organized, accurate, and articulate
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
Not Required but nice to have!
- Not required to have pets but highly recommended!
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.