Watters International Realty has been turning the Real Estate Industry on its head since 2010. Our unique approach to marketing has made us one of the top Real Estate companies in the US. Just ask the Wall Street Journal, or Inc.500, or the Austin Business Journal, or more importantly - ask our clients. Our success has brought growth. We have expanded from Austin to San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth. And our expansion continues. We have franchise affiliates in over 20 markets throughout the US and Canada. All of this growth means opportunity. So if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team focused on success, contribute at a high level and quite often build processes and procedures that will forever have your name on them - give us a call.
The Watters International Inside Sales Agent (ISA) will prospect and acquire new clients on a daily basis with Inbound (65%) and Outbound (35%) efforts on lead sources provided by the company. The ISA will assist in all aspects of the client accumulation process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) database system. The ISA will obtain critical information about buyer and seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for Watters International Listing/Buyer Agents.
The BEST ISAs are comfortable and confident on outbound calls, professional and focused on inbound calls and LOVE telling a good story. You have a great story, we have a great story, our clients have a great story!
- Learn and utilize CRMs and marketing/lead technologies (Salesforce)
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue goals
- Accept Inbound and initiate outbound calls, emails and texts as part of established outreach and sales initiatives to potential clients to set appointments.
- Cultivate relationships with clients to learn their needs and desires as a home buyer and/or seller.
- Accurately qualify potential clients for appointments.
- Practice, internalize and utilize scripts to assist in setting appointments.
- Follow up with all leads in the pipeline, as necessary.
- Maintain the CRM with accurate and current information to ensure data integrity.
- Lead and participate in client outreach activities electronically, telephonically and through client events.
- Accurately track and report productivity to leadership.
- Black Belt in verbal communications and customer service skills.
- Black Belt in Listening Skills
- Topnotch at prioritization and expectation setting.
- Resilient and energetic.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Positive, enthusiastic and solution oriented
- Attention to detail to ensure quality output on all deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills and deadline management.
- Proven ability to learn, implement and support software applications.
- Ability to successfully accomplish assignments independently with little supervision.
- Strong ability to multitask, organize and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Unquestionable Work Habits
- Absolute Fearlessness
- Undoubted Confidence
- Undeniable Accountability
- Massive Assertiveness
- Ethical position in selling without hurting the brand
- Inbound/Outbound Sales experience
- Experience with lead and database systems.
- Proficiency with:
- Google applications (mail, calendars, drive, docs, forms, etc.).
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal employee/candidate would stand out with the following experience:
- The Real Estate industry
Position is based in Austin, TX and reports directly to the Head of Inside Sales.