ASEC is an award-winning, employee-owned small business focused on providing value and innovation in the areas of engineering, training, logistics, and flight services. Doing what is right for the Warfighter is reflected in everything we do. We have an opportunity for a Budget Analyst (Journeyman level) to support our PMA-262 government customer at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
As a Budget Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Examining budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyzing budgeting and accounting reports.
- Utilizing your strong working knowledge of Navy ERP and CSPT to support the PMA’s Budget/Finance team.
Qualified candidates must meet one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-10 years of experience
- Associate’s degree and 5-12 years of experience
- If no degree is held, qualified candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ERP and CSPT.
- Must have a solid understanding of Financial Regulations.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- This position requires U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance. Selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote the most qualified persons for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. ASEC will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they choose to inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.