This position is responsible to provide level one support all IT operations at the bank. Under the direction of the CIO and other senior level IT staff, support the installation or hardware and software. Manage IT inventories. Be an active member of the “help desk” team assisting bank employees resolve day to day issues. Participates in new project implementations. Performs daily task lists and check lists for system security updates. Reports problems or issues to the CIO or other senior level IT staff members.
- Assists in the day to day IT Help Desk and support functions. Answer employee “Help Desk” calls and resolve or escalate reported issues.
- Install and troubleshoot printer and workstation issues.
- Complete the annual hardware inventory list.
- Performs Hardware and software installations and troubleshooting. Provide in-person, telephone and email support to all employees on IT issues.
- Troubleshoot Shoretel telephone system support problems.
- Provide Security camera and DVR support.
- Provide support for Banking and Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- A.S. Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Windows Operating systems and hardware periferials.
- Minimum of 2 years providing inhouse customer support on hardware and applications preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of bank deposit applications and VOIP Telephone systems is preferred.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Visual and manual dexterity to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.