Partner Growth Analyst
Thank you for your interest in Vynca.
About our Team
Vynca is a fast-paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment. We are incredibly passionate about transforming end-of-life care. Our entire team has a strong commitment to caring for each other and those we serve. ResolutionCare | a Vynca company, is a mission-driven organization, with a team working together to improve the lives of individuals living with serious illness and their families.
Our core values are:
Take Action, Deliver Results · Be Persistent and Resolute
Embrace Diversity of People and Ideas · Deliver Amazing Partner Experiences
Do Something Good, Today · "If It Is To Be, It's Up to Me"
We are actively looking for an Analyst, Partner Growth to join the team that shares the same passion and vision for creating disruptive solutions in healthcare. As an Analyst at Vynca, you will join our growing partner growth & strategy team and be responsible for contributing to our broader Health Plan expansion plans. We are seeking an energetic, motivated and articulate self-starter who is passionate about go-to market strategy and excited to grow the vision of Vynca. Through your efforts, you will help prospects realize cost savings, improve clinical outcomes, and increase patient and family satisfaction with Vynca’s leading advance care planning and palliative care solutions.
Specific Responsibilities Including:
- Prospect and qualify new health plan opportunities across the nation
- Develop new opportunities from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, internet research, LinkedIn, and individual research
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the early stages of the growth cycle
- Learn Vynca solutions and understand how they fit into the healthcare landscape with an emphasis on Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid populations
- Identify prospect needs and discuss appropriate Vynca solutions with prospective partners
- Learn various marketing, sales, and outreach strategies that effectively reach key stakeholders within healthcare organizations and health plans
- Utilize a CRM to capture activities and create custom reporting structures
- Promote interdepartmental collaboration to provide comprehensive insights to potential clients
- Develop a deep understanding of Vynca’s offerings, and how we can best adapt to market changes to remain the premier ACP and virtual palliative care firm
- Establish and lead Voice of the Customer processes specific to new and prospective health plan clients
- Works at all times within the policies and guidelines of the company.
- Willingness to use video conferencing as frequently as appropriate.
- Ensures effective use of resources.
- Plays an active part in the development and maintenance of good relationships with all who have business with ResolutionCare.
- Respects at all times the confidentiality of information covering patients, staff, and volunteers, and is HIPAA compliant.
- Promotes the company’s philosophy of compassionate communication towards all patients, relatives, visitors, and coworkers.
- BA/BS preferred
- Previous lead generation, inside sales, or similar experience encouraged
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- A dynamic personality to reach prospect decisionmakers
- Self-motivation and drive, with a passion for teamwork
- Ability to work in a remote capacity
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Expert at:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Google Docs
- Google Slides
Hours and Benefits Eligibility
- Candidates able to work 40 hours per week are preferred.
- Individuals working full-time (generally considered 40 or more hours per week) are eligible to participate in our competitive benefits program.
Position Location, Reporting, and Travel Requirements
- This position is virtual/remote.
- Occasional travel may be required to perform job duties, attend training, professional conferences, or company events.
- Evidence of compliance with CDC recommendations for COVID-19 and other vaccinations is preferred to support the ability to perform job duties.
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer
- Employed by Vynca Health, LLC
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- Work location is flexible if approved by the company.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Vynca Inc, Resolution Care PC, and Vynca Medical Associates, PA are all Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law.