Blevins is a company focused on people first, from our customers to our employees. We value and work towards creating great teamwork, supporting each other, cross training for excellence and growth for all our employees. Our customers trust us and appreciate the relationships we build in delivering exceptional products and services. We work hard to provide the right building products and solutions that go into people’s homes. Our goal is to help customers live in the homes they deserve.? Come build your career with a family owned and operated company that believes in work-life balance.
Headquartered in Nashville, TN with over 50 years in the industry. Blevins is the leading wholesale supplier in the manufactured housing industry. Blevins supplies the highest quality products for new and existing homes. We are proud of our past and excited about our future. As our company grows, we are looking for top talent to grow with us.
This position will execute a range of administrative functions within the purchasing department. While maintaining the company’s purchasing practices and policies, will ensure fair and ethical relationships with suppliers and monitor vendor quality, price, and conditions of sale.
· Maintenance within the ERP; item creation, category segmentation, import costs and prices to exacting standards.
· Execute and distribute monthly reports as assigned.
· Accurately maintain all current vendor and item data including pricing, lead time, payment terms, etc.
· Build excellent working relationships with department teammates and manage day-to-day issues as assigned.
· Maintains digital catalog and initiates updates to it at prescribed intervals.
· Manages company website content pertaining to items, images, descriptions, and product attributes are maintained regularly.
· Builds a bridge between Purchasing and Marketing. Works together with Marketing and maintains open lines of communication.
· Key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on Blevins’ customer incentive program VIP Plus Rewards. Prepares monthly report out to supporting vendors.
· Participates in company trade show scheduling and coordinates delivery of trade show assets.
· Manages the complete and effective use of all vendor co-op programs and submits co-op requests proactively.
· Developing & executing SOPs.
· Other duties may be assigned
· 2+ years’ experience in Administration or Department Coordinator, required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Business Administration, Accounting or Supply Chain Management, preferred.
· Advanced technical skills in all MS Office applications and Embedded Analytics (BI, Tableau etc.)
· Superior attention to detail, organization and produces ROI through cost savings and/or process improvement projects.
· Ability to manage communications to all internal organizational levels and vendors.
· Capacity to work independently or on a team and be resourceful.
· Team player with confidence, integrity, and skill to earn internal team confidence.
· Ability to manage highly confidential company information.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills.