Purpose: To serve as a SME for Workday.
Location: WFH/ Remote friendly.
Meow Wolf is a social impact art project that fuels a business, and a business that fuels a social impact art project. We create immersive and interactive experiences that transport audiences into fantastic realms of story and exploration.
Meow Wolf’s HRIS Systems Analyst serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Workday reporting and internal learning and development (L&D). This includes adoption campaigns and responding to employee and manager inquiries. Above all else we seek candidates who are curious, analytical, and perfectionists when it comes to Workday reporting and data security, policies, and practice.
As HRIS Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support to HR and other Meow Wolf teams on Workday reporting and related processes. You will assist in the development, administration, maintenance, and modification of HRIS processes, procedures, and guidelines.
Through insightful reports and engagement campaigns, you will be integral in optimizing user experience in Workday.
How you will do it…
- You will serve as SME for Workday reporting and analytics module.
- You will lead in the design, generation, and distribution of organization-wide standard and ad hoc reports based on business needs.
- You will manage acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- You will assist the HRIS Administrator with Workday system configuration, business process, and security changes.
- You will conduct HRIS training programs and create complementary materials as part of adoption campaigns.
- You will support the design, configuration, testing and implementation of Workday reporting features, business processes and enhancement requests.
- You will keep abreast of Workday upgrades, supporting impact analysis and testing.
- You will participate in the planning, testing and rollout of operational changes and large-scale cyclical events (OE, Performance Management, ACA filings etc.).
To be successful in this role…
- You will confirm the accuracy and integrity of data through audits and query generation and coordinates data cleanup as necessary.
- You will support the HR team with accuracy and flow of all employee data, such as employee status changes, employee information changes, and training information, in Meow Wolf’s Workday modules.
- You will ensure the accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation, including system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- You are knowledgeable of Workday security roles and architecture.
- You will participate in various HR projects to provide technical HR system support
- You will provide support and collaborate with IT on all HR related integrations including the management of current integrations as well as the development and implementation of future integrations.
- You will assure compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws as well as regulations from other applicable agencies.
- You will help coordinate testing of system upgrades and patches, including distribution of communications to notify affected employees.
- You will proactively assert recommendations for system improvements.
It would be nice to have…
- 1-2 years of Workday HCM experience preferred.
What you will bring…
- 2-4 years’ experience in HR Operations and/or a HR Shared Services environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information, particularly PII.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to maintain accuracy under deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Experience in producing business intelligence for operations teams, using outputs of pipelines, dashboards, and other infrastructure.
Essential tools to set you up for success…
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI / Tableau).
- Microsoft Excel wizard.
- Google Suite knowledge/skills.
Work environment & physical demands…
- This position is WFH/ Remote friendly and a company laptop will be provided.
- This is a full-time position averaging 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday --occasionally requiring flexibility to work during weekends based on business needs.
- All employees will comply with company and OSHA standard workplace safety protocols. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will get to know Meow Wolf by…
- Taking a deep dive into departmental inner workings and reviewing project goals.
- Exploring Meow Wolf Origins.
- Attending Immersiversity.
- Reviewing Meow Wolf’s Employee Handbook.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational goals?
- Able to communicate details to non-technical team members in a way that is clear and approachable?
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while demonstrating excellent time management?
- Able to exhibit professional judgment and decision-making skills?
- Experienced in managing processes or projects and driving change through positive influence?
- Adept at learning new software and web-based tools?
- Creative in your approach to problem solving with the ability to identify process improvement opportunities?
If you answered ‘YES’ to all of the above, then what are you waiting for? APPLY MEOW!
JOIN MEOW WOLF
The organization is comprised of individuals who inspire creativity in people's lives through art and exploration, so that our combined imaginations can transform the world we live in. Every role is a vital component and thereby essential in creating exhibitions that will serve as anchors, borne in deep radical collaboration with local artists and communities, thus fueling our social impact initiatives. Each hire allows us to enhance our surrounding communities and the true source of our creativity, reputation, and vitality.
Meow Wolf is committed to our DIY roots and grassroots community support principles. To document that commitment, we converted our legal designation into a Delaware Public Benefit Corporation and have certified as a B Corporation. As a B Corp, we have a triple bottom line of supporting financial, social and environmental wellbeing in our community.
Our four areas of impact are:
- Respect for Creative Communities
- Respect for Collaborating Artists
- Respect for our Environment
- Respect for our Employees
The choices we make concerning our benefits during enrollment periods are among the most important we select for ourselves and our families. As part of the total compensation package for full-time employees, Meow Wolf offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes various options to meet individual healthcare and financial needs along with many perks.
- Medical Insurance options: PPO & HSA
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Short-term Disability & Critical Illness Policies
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave for 6 weeks
- Discount off Meow Wolf Gift Shop Merch
- Admission to Meow Wolf attractions for employees and guests
- 401k Retirement Plan
- And more benefits specific to the location of the role
Please visit www.meowwolf.com/careers for more information.
COME AS YOU ARE
Meow Wolf is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to ensuring all employees enjoy and thrive in a work environment where differences make us the vibrant, wonderful community we are! All employment decisions at Meow Wolf are based on business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, veteran status, service in the military or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.