Archer Education partners with colleges and universities across the US to help them reach further, recruit smarter, and grow faster through targeted digital enrollment marketing solutions. If you’re looking for a meaningful career, where you’ll have the freedom, flexibility, and support to thrive – all while having fun and working with some pretty awesome people, then Archer Education might be right for you. Archer offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, and a fun, casual work environment.
Since 2007, Archer has developed a reputation as innovative, dependable and always willing to go above and beyond for our partners. As we grow, it is more important than ever that we focus on these areas, and doing so requires amazing people who also are innovative, dependable and willing to go above and beyond. We are a culture that values experience and knowledge, and we need someone who can make an immediate impact and help us continue delivering a high-quality experience that exceeds expectations.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with great attention to detail to join our Client Services team. This individual will be responsible for helping to manage internal client services and compliance processes, clearly communicating status updates and results with various departments within the organization. This position will report to the Sr. Director, Client Services.
This is a full-time Los Angeles-based remote role.
- Monitor and manage daily lead delivery issues to eliminate lead failures
- Utilize Excel and internal tools to manage partner inventory availability and settings with a small margin for error
- Create end-deliverables that meet high standards of quality, accuracy, and relevance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Organized and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Strong oral and written communication skills to summarize and share insights with interdepartmental managers effectively
- Ability to work well and build rapport with individuals at all levels of Archer Education and client organizations
At Archer, we believe empowered employees have the most fun and do their best work, so we strive to offer a competitive benefits package to allow just that. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision plans, as well as paid time off and sick days. Here are just a few more of the benefits you’ll receive as an Archer team member.
- Invest in your future: 401k plans and a full contribution match up to 4%.
- Prioritize your family: Up to 12 weeks of parental leave with 6 weeks paid, following the birth, adoption, or foster care placement of a child.
- Never stop learning: Receive up to $5,250 per year in tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Balance work and life: We offer a flexible working environment and schedule that empowers you to do your best work. Our teams work across all time zones in the US.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DEI
Archer recognizes and values the contribution of people with differences in capabilities, experience, and perspectives. Diversity encompasses gender, age, experience, education, ethnicity, religious and cultural backgrounds as well as other dimensions such as lifestyle and family responsibilities.
At Archer, we are committed to:
- A workplace which is free from discrimination, harassment, and bullying
- Treating employees, vendors, and clients fairly and with mutual respect
- A workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces individual differences
- Equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance, and potential
Archer Education is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Archer Education makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Visit archeredu.com to learn more.