Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage properties. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack. We amplify the user experience and influence the bottom line for property managers, builders, developers, and owners of real estate. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As our Director of Sales, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. You'll lead, motivate, and coach a team of National Account Executives (NAEs) and Account Executives (AEs) who sell our SightMap product, helping them achieve their exciting revenue goals. This is a high-growth startup environment and you will be a foundational member of our organization. If you like career-defining adventures, this is a great opportunity for you. Your job will include working with NAEs/AEs on forecasting, account planning, sales discovery, presentations and demos, contract negotiations, and closure.
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a passion for troubleshooting
- Growth mindset, driven to learn, and highly-coachable
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple stakeholders and drive resolution within a sales process
- Passion for building strong, trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-directed, highly detailed, organized, driven professional
What you'll do...
- Partner with our VP of Sales & Growth on managing and building out a regional sales team of NAEs/AEs
- Be responsible for hiring, managing, and training a team of NAEs/AEs in order to achieve their targets
- Lead pipeline forecasting and account reviews and identify areas for improvement
- Optimize our sales processes to make them more repeatable, shorten sales cycle length, and increase win rates
- Coach your sales team with continuous sales enrichment and industry training
- Laser focus on Engrain’s quarterly and annual revenue goals, while helping AEs exceed their quotas
- Collaborate with our leadership team on forecasting, deals, product roadmap, and our go-to-market strategy
What you offer us...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have a track record of consistent success, with 2+ years of leadership experience in software/SaaS sales
- People management, self-awareness, and leadership expertise are critical
- A winning attitude with a focus on results
- A track record of exceeding sales targets while managing a B2B SaaS sales team
- Success in building sales strategies and processes in coordination with executive leadership
- Comfortable using data to drive sales and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of common sales tools like Salesforce, PandaDocs, etc.
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $95,000 - $100,000 plus bonus/commissions. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.