The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. U.S. Tsubaki is a leading manufacturer and supplier of power transmission and motion control products. As a part of a vast, international network of corporate and industrial resources, Tsubaki offers its customers the finest state-of-the-art products available in the world and we strive to be the “Best Value” supplier in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day administrative activities to facilitate field and project management operational functions.
- Manage incoming purchase order processes from client portal management, contractual documentation and execution and records management through internal contract review process.
- Manage departmental reports to include keeping databases updated; reporting to include monthly sales reports (quote log), operational meeting reports, monthly safety report, manpower log, and others as assigned.
- Oversee internal approval processes and ensure proper documentation and files are handled properly and timely.
- Process new hire paperwork and supply application and benefits packages; point of contact for field and office personnel regarding processes related to HR.
- Compile, obtain approval, and submit weekly and bi-weekly payroll to corporate HR; maintain files and associated reporting functions.
- Coordinate new customer account set up.
- Research escalated invoice issues; reconcile billing issues with vendors and recording all communication with accounting and project manager.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively correspond internally and externally to address issues and identify solutions.
- Respond to project management requests to assist with badging, drug screen set up, licensing, and project documentation.
- Manage day-to-day office functions to include mail retrieval and dissemination, office and marketing supply orders, maintain inventory on logo’d field required materials (shirts, paint suits), and cleaning contract management.
- Manage licensing requirements and initiatives to extent possible coordinating with corporate office for execution.
- Documentation and procedure writing; instruction roll out to personnel.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in an administrative assistant role. Experience in a construction, manufacturing, or related industry is required.
- Experience in automotive and/or industrial markets highly desired.
- Experience running a site office to include all administrative functions and support of site team. Must be able to substantiate performance of job duties independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) and office equipment (printers, scanners, copiers, plotters) is required.
- Knowledge of contracts / agreements, terms and conditions, licensing, and certifications is required.
- Working knowledge of accounting functions related to projects.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of industrial suppliers in electrical and mechanical disciplines and familiarity with the equipment used in industrial projects highly desired.
- Organization and attention to detail are highly critical in this role.
- Work well in fast-paced, confidential, and deadline orientated environment.
- Must be able to foster and support a teamwork environment, placing a high emphasis on excellent customer service.
U.S. Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus potential.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability