Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better. As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
What You’ll Do:The Senior Executive Assistant will play a critical role in creating efficiencies within the office of the CEO by maximizing reach across the organization, managing strategic priorities and supporting relationships with key stakeholders, as well as other executive assistant responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Acts as a strategic partner and liaison to CEO; sounding board and support for new ideas and initiatives
- Maximizes CEO's reach across the organization. Keep pulse, transfer knowledge and connect dots across functions
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO on a variety of projects and manages progress on short-term and long-term list of key priorities: Manages agendas and leads meetings, tracks progress and sees completion of projects
- Builds, develops and supports relationships with key stakeholders internally and key partnerships externally; will regularly collaborate with other senior executives and their Business Operations teams
- Formulates and compiles succinct reports for CEO to understand where the business is and what needs to be addressed; advise on situations that require additional support or escalation
- Coordinates across multiple functions to plan for large, high-profile events ranging from product launches to global all hands productions, off-sites, and team-building activities
- Conducts research, fact-checks existing work, and prepares regular briefing reports and summaries – taking ownership on some tasks and providing regular support on others
- Drafts talking points and emails on behalf of the CEO, handling extremely confidential and sensitive information
- Creates multi-country travel itineraries, considering time zones, weather delays and traffic
- Continuously reviews the CEO's schedule to build-in time for thinking, follow-ups, and travel time
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required
What You’ll Bring:
- BA in related field and/or equivalent years of experience
- Prior experience as a Executive Assistant, ideally to the CEO
- Knowledge and success in C-level interactions and deep discussions around corporate strategy
- Intellectual curiosity and personal integrity
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with Team Members and colleagues
Not Required but Nice to Have!
Benefits & Purrks: Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity: We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.