With roots reaching back to 1901, New Vision Co-op serves more than 2,000 member-owners from 18 different locations, providing products and services focused on feed, grain, and agronomy. New Vision offers limitless opportunities for passionate individuals looking to unlock a deeper value for the future of agriculture and our communities. Our growing company is in search for new talent for the role of Feed Truck Driver.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Deliver feed and pick up feed ingredients according to supervisor’s instructions.
- Comply with all traffic laws and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Do routine maintenance and repair on transportation equipment.
- Keep transportation equipment in compliance with MNDOT regulations.
- Inspect cargo for quality problems.
- Perform accurate recordkeeping.
- Assist team members in other areas as needed.
- H.S. Diploma/GED
- Valid Class A CDL with health card and acceptable MVR.
- Maintenance and mechanical skills.
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Experience with delivering feed or grain preferred.
Why New Vision?
Along with competitive wages, New Vision offers well rounded health insurance benefits including dental, vision, group life, & long/short term disability, HSA/FSA, and 401k (with a 6% company match). Employees benefits also include paid holidays, volunteer time, PTO, clothing allowances, referral program, and profit sharing.