Senior Product Manager
Product operations and Product management, engineering, and Go-to-market function.
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle seller of every type and size.
As a UI/UX Designer your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and prototyping navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. You’ll create both functional and appealing designs that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
Visual Design Development
- Visualize user requirements using interactive prototypes, process flows and sitemaps
- Adhere to and evolve design system style standards (fonts, colors, layouts)
- Design graphic user interface elements (e.g., menus, tabs, and widgets)
- Assist the developers to ensure the product design achieves design goals and meets end-user needs
- Present prototypes and test findings and results to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness, conversion)
- Repeatedly testing the designs to see them in action and identify flaws that can be corrected.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing to evaluate function, performance, and usability
- It also detects the need for any improvements and takes steps accordingly. A common measurement is how likely a customer is to recommend the product to others.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating change.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Brainstorm with colleagues to elevate our platforms and products
- working closely with the UX designer and developers to learn about the product and target users and then submit the design.
Two to five years of experience designing for brands and products. Strong user experience skills including user research, usability testing, and interaction design. Expertise in UX software such as X, Figma, etc. Basic HTML and CSS skills are a big plus. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer with a portfolio of design projects. Gets excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and stakeholders. Bachelor’s degree (or greater) in human-computer interaction (HCI), computer science, or a related design field.