Are you looking to make a difference in your local community? Bridgeways is seeking a Program Director for our new Marysville Clubhouse. Our Clubhouse, following the structure of Clubhouse International, will be a place where people living with mental illness come together to promote wellness, recovery, employment, and advocacy. We will strive to be a place where relationships are created and maintained, good, healthy meals are shared, and program ownership and responsibility are valued. We want our members to see the Bridgeways Clubhouse as a place to find purpose, friendship, and support in becoming more healthy, active, and aware.
Benefits and Pay Range:
$65,000 - $70,000 annually DOE
Our benefit programs have been curated to provide employees with options and comprehensive coverage including:
- Generous Paid Time Off -- New Employees accrue up to 31 paid days off, including 15 flexible use PTO days, 10 paid holidays, and 2 personal days. Bridgeways closes for the final week of the year.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with medical premiums starting as low as $24 biweekly. Our benefits start the 1st of the month after your hire date to prevent a break in coverage.
- 401K with employer matching after 90 days and immediate vesting.
- A robust Employee Assistance Plan. Program benefits include free counseling, retirement, financial planning and care provider services and resources
- Optional voluntary life, accident, cancer, and critical illness insurance plans.
- Oversight and Management of the day-to-day operations of the Clubhouse.
- Recruitment, hiring, training, supervision, and separation of all Clubhouse staff.
- Management of annual budget development and monitoring of ongoing financial activities of the Clubhouse.
- Establish and maintain work ordered day programming, employment, education, outreach, housing, community support, personal advocacy, and social opportunities while building a positive relationship with participants to promote hope, choice, wellness and recovery.
- Support the Bridgeways' Director of Development in fund development and fundraising activities for the Clubhouse
- Network, coordinate, and develop collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate communication to board members and attend board meetings regarding operations, incidents, issues, and concerns.
- Four years or experience in working with people with mental health challenges, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Valid WA State Drivers License
- Ability to pass a criminal history background check.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Clubhouse Accreditation from Clubhouse International
- Bachelor's degree or higher in psychology, sociology, social work, or related human service field. Master's degree preferred.
- Preferred prior training in Trauma Informed Care
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking, and written communication skills
Required Personal Skills:
- Must be able to practice empathetic listening, humility, curiosity, and self-awareness and be able to work collaboratively with people with varied personalities, disabilities, cultures, and interests while maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Ability to demonstrate adherence to a strengths-based perspective in words and actions with participants.
- Ability to adhere to Bridgeways and Clubhouse mission, values, and follow all applicable federal, state, and local guidelines while carrying out job duties.
- Ability to train others with varied learning styles and facilitate individual and group activities.
- Ability to work a flexible scheduling that may include some weekends or evenings as needed.
- Ability to travel with participants and members to various conferences, trainings, and social events.