Passionate about engineering? Come join us!
The Reliability Engineer’s (RE) purpose is to drive reliability performance. The RE maintains a long-term, strategic focus on opportunities that impact Turtle Lake's measured asset capability. The RE uses reliability technology and tools to facilitate development of reliability strategy that improves asset reliability and availability. The RE provides technical support to Production and Maintenance, using knowledge of engineering, equipment design, predictive and preventive maintenance practices, planning, and project execution to drive equipment reliability, maintainability, and availability. The RE supports site goals by the development, execution, and analysis of maintenance plans for site equipment and facilities.
The Reliability Engineer manages PM program and CMMS output of inspection schedules for PM, PdM and lubrication routes; identifies opportunities to improve process, planning or performance through analysis of work order flow, project demands, and expectations; and reviews utilization and cost data to recommend corrective actions to reduce costs.
PURIS offers competitive wages and eligibility into the TW1 Bonus potential program. Our benefits start 1st of the month following hire date and includes 100% paid life and disability insurance. We offer affordable dental, medical and vision insurance, a generous PTO package and 401K with company match. We offer a safe work environment and COVID-19 safety protocols are followed.
The Reliability Engineer must embody the PURIS Core Values: Integrity, Leadership, Openness, Global Vision, Adaptability, and Partnership.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ensure development and upkeep of Equipment Hierarchy and identification of Critical Equipment.
- Lead FMEA used to create failure-mode-based Equipment Maintenance Plans that identify applicable PMs, PdMs, and routine care activities.
- Plan Condition Monitoring routes for predictive tools/technologies and ensure appropriate analysis of data and timely corrective action.
- Trend and analyze data to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Lead Bad Actor Program.
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFAs) for significant, complex, and repetitive reliability issues.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics for proactive identification and resolution of reliability issues.
- Lead and/or manage multi-disciplined reliability improvement teams.
- Create and manage implementation of action plans for improving reliability.
- Lead maintainability analysis and planning for new equipment.
- Work with Technical Disciplines, Operations and Maintenance to identify opportunities to improve capacity utilization by revising or replacing equipment or changing operating, engineering and/or maintenance practices or procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, or related applicable discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in application of best-practice reliability-focused maintenance methodologies, technologies, and best practices in an industrial manufacturing environment – up to 2 years education in technical courses in maintenance may be substituted for in-plant experience
Skills and Capabilities:
- Skilled in using and teaching others to use reliability methodologies such as FMEA, RCA, statistical downtime analysis, and others
- Demonstrated successful implementation of effective reliability and maintenance improvements associated with practice changes, equipment redesign, upgrades and replacements
- Self-starter with ability to deliver results while managing multiple tasks and adjusting within rapidly changing environment
- Experience with design, engineering, and specification of systems, assets, and projects
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills; able to communicate and influence effectively with all levels of management and plant personnel
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CMMS
PURIS brings growers, makers, and eaters together to feed the growing plant-based revolution. We are reimagining what it means to be environmental stewards at every step in the food journey from seed to shelf.
Join the MOST INNOVATIVE FOOD COMPANY OF 2021 named by Fast Company Magazine!
Innovation is in the PURIS DNA. Since 1985, our company’s focus has been feeding people, and as luck would have it, the path to nourishing people mirrors the path to nourishing the planet, itself. And what began as a mission to breed more resilient crops has blossomed into something much greater -- a company taking leaps forward in regenerative agriculture, state of the art manufacturing processes, food security, and global supply chain transparency.
Check out our website (www.puris.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
PURIS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview, background check, pre-employment physical, and negative drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.