Roles and Responsibilities
Full cycle accounts payable & inventory accounting for Rackley Roofing Company, Rackley Company of East TN, and R.D.
Herbert & Sons
• Management of inbound invoices from vendors to ensure timely processing to meet payment due dates
• Data entry of invoices and back-up documentation into ComputerEase
• Invoice matching to purchase orders, routing of mismatches or other PO issues to vendor or project management
• Posting of invoices in ComputerEase and routing for approval, ensuring proper approval is obtained according to
• Posting of payments to ComputerEase
• Reconciliation of vendor statements to A/P register
• Posting of inventory related transactions pulled from Trackvia application and downloaded to ComputerEase
• Maintenance of inventory items in ComputerEase to ensure complete list of items and accurate units of measure
• Management of periodic physical inventory processes to ensure accurate updates to on hand quantities in
ComputerEase and Trackvia
• Liaison to Production and Service teams to ensure effective processes are being followed by all.
Measurement of Performance
• All job responsibilities above are executed and all expectations are met.
• Developed working relationships with office staff, field personnel, and internal/external customers.
• Follow Rackley Roofing Policies, Procedures, and Processes while aligning with Rackley's Core Values of
Humble, Hungry, Smart, Innovative, Accountable, and Customer Focused
• Regular and Reliable attendance during office hours of 8am-5pm Monday through Friday