Blevins, Inc. has an immediate opening for a dependable individual to fill the Warehouse Associate position in our new Nashville, TN warehouse. The ideal candidate is experienced in handling in and outbound freight, order picking, packing, loading, and putting away merchandise accurately.
Blevins, Inc. is a private and family-owned company. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN and currently operate 15 branches located nationwide. We have provided manufactured housing, storage, mobile office and related building industries with home essentials, construction products and coordinated installation services for over 50 years. Blevins is more than a wholesale distributor; we are a family with employees whose years of service span over decades. We are proud of what we do each day and enjoy doing it together. We are an organization that puts the well-being and growth of our employees at the top of our priority list. We support continuous improvement and diversity in both our people and their ideas. Teamwork is the core of each employees’ success where every single person fills an important role. Our Purpose: Connecting People with Products that Enhance Homes.
We offer a very competitive pay rate and full-time employment to candidates who have the attitude, skills, and job history that we are seeking.
- Labeling and processing all in-bound and out-bound freight
- Using UPS, FedEx, and LTL
- Pulling orders from shelves with accuracy and speed
- Maintaining orderly paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Meeting company accuracy standards
- Working in a fast-paced, customer service driven environment
- Operating material handling equipment safely
- Ability to lift, up to, 100 pounds
Monday-Friday work week, first shift.
- High School or Equivalent Education
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Work Ethic
- Customer Service Skills
- Forklift Experience a plus
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Very Competitive Pay Levels
- Opportunities for Cross Training
- Safety Rewards
- Good Working Conditions
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Paid Sick Days