Tailwind Group capitalizes on real estate opportunities in acquisition, development, and management. Our team is uniquely qualified to provide full-scope expertise ensuring lasting and sustainable environments. We are committed to creating and supporting a workplace culture that is versatile, innovative, and the best in our market. We strive for every team member to operate by our five core values—in doing so, they are affecting a positive change in their respective communities. As a Temporary Turnover Employee, you will find a passionate, talented, hardworking culture with unlimited potential for growth.
Our Temporary Turnover Employees at RentMSU are primarily responsible for providing temporary assistance in our property unit turnovers. A successful Temporary Turnover Employee will provide excellent customer service to our residents and assist the on-site team with any turnover projects. For the right candidate, this temporary position could lead to future opportunities at Tailwind Group.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent the organization with dignity and respect, through responsible actions, both inside and outside the work environment.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service during each encounter with residents, prospects, vendors, officials, and community members.
- Assess units for repairs, cleaning, and painting needs.
- Perform light maintenance, cleaning, and painting duties.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Property Manager.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Possess strong administrative, organization, and communication skills.
- Be a self-motivated individual and excel at working in a team environment.
- Ability to complete several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to keep tenant and property information confidential.
- Ability to exemplify the Tailwind Group core values.
- Must be available to work as needed for the entire turnover period
Our Core Values:
We are Entrepreneurial
We are Versatile
We are Responsive
We are Innovative
We value Integrity
Our Mission: Pursue and capitalize on real estate opportunities while adhering to our core values. In doing so, we create a business that provides growth opportunities to our employees and the communities we serve - thereby generating optimal returns to our investors.
Our Vision: Be nationally recognized as a top ten owner and operator of student housing and be an accredited Top Place to Work. We will achieve this vision by building a CULTURE of passionate, empowered, and determined team members; bringing INNOVATION and UNCONVENTIONAL APPROACHES to everyday thinking; REFUSING TO BE OUT-HUSTLED by our competition, and ensuring that our REPUTATION stands above all else. These accomplishments will lead to unparalleled service to our customers, and consistent returns to our investors, and leave a lasting, positive impact on the communities we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer