Budget Rent a Car of Atlanta is actively seeking a highly motivated individual for our Customer Experience Team. As a member of our team, you will have a chance to create and learn to run a successful business location and potentially share in the profits you help create; build highly marketable skills and training in business, management, sales, and service; train, develop, motivate and evaluate the performance of location staff to maintain consistency with company expectations; operate and function in a fun, team-oriented workplace. We strive to provide a first-class experience for our customers and employees alike. Our culture is unity, diversity, and having respect for others. We are committed to finding quality individuals who share these same values and beliefs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fantastic team and get experience with a worldwide company. Qualified candidates must demonstrate honesty and integrity and remain committed to excellent performance while being driven and self-motivated, supporting diversity, and contributing to an inclusive work environment.
• Operate the computer counter agent control system in all relevant areas efficiently, i.e., open and close rental contracts accurately, contract modification, print and update manifest, etc., clean vehicles and prepare for rental, shuttle vehicles to and from other locations
• Address customer inquiries, such as explaining charges, vehicle damages, directions, etc.
• Promote and sell coverage and upgrades, i.e., additional insurance
• Perform a variety of general office duties such as answering phones, photocopying, and maintaining a clean and professional workspace
• Support a team environment by assisting other agents and other areas when needed
• Refuel vehicles and maintain gas logs for shift
• Clean interior, exterior, and tires of all vehicles
• Check and add fluids (if necessary) to vehicles
• Ensure all safety features and mechanical devices are in working condition
• Report any new damage and mechanical problems to the Service Manager
• Complete the inspection sheet for each vehicle and place it on the dashboard
• Place tags and decals on vehicles as needed
• Prep vehicles for pre-wash and drive through the car wash
• Park and arrange vehicles on the lot
• Clean work area and empty trash cans as needed
• Support a team environment by assisting other departments when needed
• Driving Record Check
• Background Check
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening