Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
What You'll Do:
The Performance Marketing Analyst will analyze all paid media, user behavior and website analytics data to identify new opportunities and trends that will be used to scale and optimize performance marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Refinement, creation and management of Paid media dashboard
- Holistic and channel-specific analysis of performance marketing efforts(marketing channels include: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Linear TV, Connected TV, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.)
- Data analysis on organic social, affiliates, and influencers to help maximize those channels
- Keyword/search data analysis to help inform SEO strategies
- Setting up dashboards to track paid media testing
- Leading the implementation and set up of GA4 alongside our development team
- Maximizing our reporting with Google Analytics /GA4
- Vetting and implementing an attribution solution
- Identifying new audiences through data analysis, along with their potential problem/solutions
- Reading and reporting on marketing channel performance, including email, SMS, and paid media
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required
What You'll Bring:
- BA in applicable field and/or equivalent years of experience
- 3-5+ years experience in AB Testing and performance marketing
- 3-5+ years in media buying, or analyzing media buying performance
- Experience working in an ecommerce environment
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to provide a working atmosphere that is positive and productive
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
Not Required but Nice to Have!
- Experience at a performance marketing agency
- Not required to have pets, but highly recommended!
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.