The Mission Delivery Coordinator provides administrative support to the Mission Delivery officer and team. The Mission Delivery Coordinator plays an important role in scheduling meetings, assisting with the upkeep of GSWW’s website content and other duties as identified. You must be able to periodically travel across Western Washington as required. This is a regular, full-time position and a requirement to being or becoming a WA resident.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington offers a great work environment, meaningful mission-driven work and excellent health and leave benefits. Employer-paid medical, dental, life/AD&D and LTD are available for employees. Coverage for dependents includes a significant employer contribution. A 403(b)-retirement plan with match is available as are voluntary benefits that include vision insurance and a flexible spending account. The generous paid leave includes three weeks of vacation to start and sick leave. There are paid holidays, including nearly two weeks of paid leave through the Christmas holidays! The organization also actively supports personal and professional development and volunteerism with paid time off for those opportunities.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington values diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a welcoming, inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and gender expression of identity), marital status or the presence of any physical, sensory, or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.
· Provide administrative and project support for the Mission Delivery team.
· Serves as back up for data entry and reporting as needed.
· Keep all department files maintained, electronically migrated, and organized.
· Assists with departmental budget coordination, monthly credit card reconciliations and expense reporting.
· Schedules and takes notes for meetings, coordinates calendars for Mission Delivery staff and other team members and sends meeting invitations, reminders and confirmations.
· Assist in preparing proposals for grants as directed, and compile and submit applications and accompanying materials.
· Provide administrative, logistical and event support for GSWW special events as needed.
· May assist with keeping GSWW’s website content up to date.
· Actively participate in meetings and committees and keep MDT leadership informed of status.
· Travel across Western Washington periodically to meet with staff and/or prepare for events as needed.
· Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
· High school diploma.
· Administrative Support experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills to ensure effective interactions with individuals at all levels and backgrounds while maintaining confidentiality
· Proficient with MS Office
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task prioritizes deadlines, work independently, take initiative
· Demonstrated experience and commitment to support and enhance the diversity and cultural and global awareness of volunteers, youth members, and staff
· Excellent time-management and organizations skills
· Detail- oriented and efficient
· Able to lift/carry up to 40 pounds with our without accommodations.
· Maintain membership in Girl Scouts of the United States of America
· Satisfactory results from criminal background search
· Valid Washington State driver’s license, vehicle in working condition, proof of insurance or the ability to fulfill timely travel requirements across widespread regional geography.
About Girl Scouts of Western Washington
In addition to our headquarters, we operate field offices located in Bremerton, Everett, and Longview as well as seven camp properties: Camp Lyle Mcleod and Camp St. Albans near Belfair, Camp Robbinswold on the Hood Canal, Camp Evergreen near Longview, Camp Klahanee near Hoquiam and Camp River Ranch, near Carnation, and Camp Towhee in Sumas.
An Equal Opportunity Employer