Fencing, Gate & Pergola Experts
Since 1933, Walpole Outdoors has been the standard for handcrafted outdoor products, meeting the needs of homeowners and professionals alike with an unsurpassed variety of styles and custom designs.
Today, Walpole maintains its position as a premier outdoor living space company through a commitment to working with customers and by applying new techniques and technologies to ensure that the end result exceeds their expectations.
Join Our Team!
Our employees are the best in industry! We are hiring team members who can utilize their existing skills, are interested in learning new ones, and are looking for opportunities to grow.
· The Estimator will support the Sales Team with quotations, CAD drawings, renderings, and product specifications on custom sales opportunities. The estimator will work with Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to ensure proper pricing and communications of custom projects.
Estimator Job Duties
· Provide “fixed price” quotations to the Sales Dept. on commercial and residential opportunities.
· Communicate with Engineering and Manufacturing to determine best methods and labor hours on custom projects.
· Provide CAD drawings or renderings as needed to properly communicate “Walpole” recommendations.
· Communicate with Sales staff and clients to understand the expectations of the project.
· Brainstorm with Sales to provide options to meet customer’s budget.
· Provide take-offs from construction documents on custom commercial projects.
Estimator Skills and Qualifications
· Personal interest in product
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in AutoCAD, version 2017 to current
· Experience in Google Sketch-Up or other rendering program preferred.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in estimating or project management.
· Ability to read and understand construction documents, architects plans, and project specs.
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive outlook
· Computer and CRM proficiency
· Experience in Excel