Out-Patient Therapist: LMHC, LMHC-t, LISW, LMSW, Ph.D. Candeo is accepting applications for a licensed or temporary licensed therapist to join our team! We offer the flexibility of an independent practice with the support of an agency.
Candeo is dedicated to helping others to “Shine Brightly”. At Candeo, we are a non-profit that is focused on helping, supporting, and teaching people to live their best lives. We are seeking individuals with experience in mental health. We offer supervision for both Mental Health Counselors and Social Workers in addition to credentialing and billing services.
Why this position-
- Competitive pay, with a potential?productivity incentive
- Flexible work schedule can work both in person at our office and via Telehealth
- Supervision & guidance
- Attractive benefits like Paid time off, Medical, and Dental insurance (traditional and HSA), Short and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, other voluntary benefits, and more
- Attractive perks like CEU, Housing allowance, Relocation bonus, sign-on bonus, and more
- Employer with a clear vision & identity
- Honest & Approachable leadership
- Culture of Kindness, Collaboration & Coexistence
- Embrace diversity & Inclusion
- Promotes Open Communication
- Encourages creativity and welcomes new ideas
- Passionate team
A day in the life of an?Outpatient Therapist looks like at Candeo:
- Providing culturally responsive, trauma-informed counseling services for patients
- Leading group therapy with specialty areas of your choice
- Team meetings to collaborate and grow as a clinician
- Weekly supervision to move into your licensure you desire
- Work with kindness and accountability to enhance the quality of life for our patients.
- Produce compliant documentation in a prescribed timeline
Qualified candidates?must have, or are obtaining one or more of the following licensees: LMSW, LISW, TLMHC, LMCH, TLMFT, LMFT, and/or Ph.D. – Psychologist