Join PURIS and be a part of our aspiration to build a PLANT STRONG PLANET!
As a Warehouse Operator you are responsible for the warehouse coordination and shipping of products to our customers. To ensure product quality, you will maintain a clean work environment and are responsible for keeping your area tidy. Must be able to abide by PURIS’ SOPs, SSOPs, and Quality Standards at all times. Safety is our #1 priority, therefore Operators must adhere to all plant policies with regard to Safety, Food Safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Warehouse Operators must also embody the PURIS Core Values: Integrity, Leadership, Openness, Global Vision, Adaptability, and Partnership.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage warehouse inventory and supports Inventory Coordinator with month end processes
- Assists in resolving issues regarding shipped orders
- Load product onto scheduled vehicles to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Perform other tasks as required.
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of shipping experience required
- Prior Fork Truck experience required
- Knowledge of GMPs and Food Safety highly preferred
Skills and Capabilities:
- Familiarity with logistics
- Knowledge of loading/unloading best practices
- Must be adaptable, detail oriented, and safety oriented
- Must be able to understand independently follow through with processes
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours of your shift.
- Must be able to safely mount and dismount a fork truck regularly during your shift
- Must be able to lift 50 lb. bags occasionally
- Must be able to work safely at heightened platforms on occasion
PURIS brings growers, makers, and eaters together to feed the growing plant-based revolution. We are reimagining what it means to be environmental stewards at every step in the food journey from seed to shelf.
Join the MOST INNOVATIVE FOOD COMPANY OF 2021 named by Fast Company Magazine!
Innovation is in the PURIS DNA. Since 1985, our company’s focus has been feeding people, and as luck would have it, the path to nourishing people mirrors the path to nourishing the planet, itself. And what began as a mission to breed more resilient crops has blossomed into something much greater -- a company taking leaps forward in regenerative agriculture, state of the art manufacturing processes, food security, and global supply chain transparency.
Check out our website (www.puris.com) to learn more or email email@example.com for more info.
PURIS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview, background check, pre-employment physical, and negative drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.