Engrain has transformed the way people find, lease, and manage properties, providing revolutionary, unit-level map data that can be visualized to better ensure occupancy and drive revenue for property owners and provide tenants with insightful views of leasable units from any property management software or web interface. Engrain provides a holistic suite of mapping solutions built specifically for the real estate industry to provide stunning unit-level map visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications.
As an HR & Talent Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. The role will work closely with the VP of Human Resources and Director of Talent on the day-to-day operations of human resources & talent acquisition, as well as the administration of HR policies, procedures, and programs.
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a passion for HR and Talent Acquisition
- Able to build and facilitate effective working relationships across all levels of an organization
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment
What you'll do...
- Support all human resources & talent acquisition policies, processes, and procedures as needed
- Provides recruiting support to the Director of Talent for all exempt and non-exempt positions, including scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens, background checks, reference calls, and other tasks related to talent acquisition and onboarding
- Provide administrative support and assist the VP of HR on department initiatives, goals, and milestones
- Assist the VP of HR with the coordination of our performance review process
- Support culture engagement strategies and initiatives that integrate the organization's core values and mission
- Be an Engrain culture ambassador to bolster the company’s ability to attract, retain, and develop talent
- Help to oversee our employee recognition and incentive programs
- Support the continued development & incorporation of DE&I practices into all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new team members and facilitate new hire orientation
- Conduct and coordinate off-boarding activities for voluntary and involuntary terminations and assist with exit interviews for departing employees
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys and report results, analysis, and observations of patterns/trends to the VP of HR and Director of Talent
- Prepare paperwork and systems, schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for employee records, onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contribute to the development of policies
What you offer us...
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources and Recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local HR laws & regulations
- A high degree of professionalism and interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to build and facilitate effective working relationships across all levels of an organization
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Adept at solving problems and making decisions
- Ability to easily adjust to change
- Strong consultative and solution-oriented mindset
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $50,000 - $55,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities include a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.