Sam Rust Seafood is a processor and distributor of exceptional live, fresh and frozen seafood. We provide the freshest quality seafood to all types of establishments, including white tablecloth restaurants to buffets, supermarket chains, hotels, caterers, and natural food markets. Daily delivery service to the Hampton Roads, Virginia area 6 days a week. Also, deliveries to Richmond, Virginia's Eastern Shore, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg, and the Outer Banks of North Carolina areas via our fleet of refrigerated trucks.
This position provides inside sales support for outside sales representatives and our customers. The individual will process orders placed by customers via voice message, online or phone. Individual will perform other clerical/office duties. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) follows all workplace Environmental Health & Safety and Food Safety and Quality policies and procedures, including compliance with all food safety and HACCP program requirements
This position will be from 7am - 4pm, rotating Friday night 10pm - 3 am.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER POSITION
- High school or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years office experience, preferably in customer service
- Prior experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Self-starter and dependable
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and math skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Seafood knowledge (Restaurant, Grocery)
- Prior sales experience