At Alpha Warranty Services, we’re proud to offer innovative products and tools that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced project manager to contribute to our growth.
As an ideal candidate, you will be a highly skilled and dedicated project manager. You may already be a confident leader who has project management experience guiding cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for ensuring our line of products (Service contracts, warranty, and ancillary products) are effectively designed and positioned to address the needs of our customers. You will drive market penetration of existing products, while evaluating new and adjacent opportunities. You will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to key stakeholders and the management team as we work together to improve our products, tools, and the overall consumer experience.
A veteran owned business since 2002, Alpha Warranty Services is a multi-award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) provider. At Alpha Warranty, you’ll have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with members of our amazing team for success in your job responsibilities, which include:
Objectives of this Role
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment. This includes schedules, scope, budget, implementation plan, and risk mitigation.
- Coordinate resources, ensuring projects remain in scope, schedule, and in budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Analyze assigned project progress and manage potential scope creep, timelines, and costs to ensure the team adheres to project requirements.
- Manage our product offering, driving market penetration of existing products. Identify and evaluate opportunities for new products, and product sunset as needed.
- Analyze sales trends to identify shifts in customer behavior and develop action plans to address changes as needed.
- Monitor market trends impacting our products, developing strategies to achieve a market leader position.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, executive team, sales and marketing teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and supporting departments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably Marketing or Business)
- Project management experience required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies
- Proven ability to complete projects based on outlined scope, timeline, and budget
- Product Lifecycle Management experience is preferred (insurance, service, or related companies)
- Highly effective cross-functional team management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- An exceptionally supportive company culture that places people over profit
- Comprehensive COVID-19 return-to-office safety protocol
- Consistent Monday – Friday schedules
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) to support your community
- Legal and Pet insurance options
- Free Roadside Assistance for your personal vehicle
- Tuition Assistance Program with immediate eligibility
- A new, state-of-the-art office building with outstanding features and amenities, including free onsite fitness center, basketball court, game room with bowling alley, and electronically adjustable workstations